Corporate Weight Loss Programs
Obesity is Expensive…it costs employers more than $73 billion annually in higher health care costs and decreased productivity.
We Can Help: We provide evidence-based, medically supervised obesity treatment and weight management programs that will cut your healthcare expenses, while improving your employee’s productivity and quality of life. See a return on our investment in one year. We will work with you to craft a program that fits your existing Wellness Program and company culture.
4 Reasons to Implement a Corporate Wellness Weight Management Program
- Reduce healthcare costs by 26%
- See a significant return on your investment…an average $5.81 for every dollar spent on wellness
- Save an average of $2.73 in absenteeism costs for every dollar spent on wellness
- A morbidly obese employee costs an employer over $4000 more per year in health care and related costs
Our Physician-Supervised Weight Management Programs Feature
- Medical supervision for safe weight loss
- Complete educational program for permanent lifestyle changes
- Low calorie diets
- High quality protein, low carbohydrate meal replacement availability
- Structured customized meal plans
- Safety for all age groups and almost all medical conditions
- Physical activity programs
- Maintenance programs for long term success
Medical Supervision by a Board Certified Specialist in Obesity Medicine
Dr. Cherise Dyal is Board Certified in Obesity Medicine and medically supervises all programs for health and safety. In addition to her undergraduate degree from Harvard University in Biology and Psychology and Social Relations and her Medical Degree from Yale University School of Medicine, she has earned a Master of Science Degree in Nutrition from Columbia University. She is also Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery. Her double Board Certification, clinical experience and educational background give her a unique insight into the management of all four components required for success in weight loss.
A strong organization starts with healthy employees.
Let us help your employees achieve a healthier weight and lifestyle.